Fast Facts On Take-Home Teeth Whitening From Elite Dental
If you’re looking to brighten your discolored, stained, or dull smile, an at-home whitening treatment may provide you with the safe and effective results you’re interested in!
While there are multiple types of whitening kits available, only professional kits that are designed, prescribed, and supervised by your dentist will both whiten your teeth to the level you’re looking for and ensure that your teeth and gum safety are prioritized. Store-bought versions, on the other hand, are generic, non-prescription options that whiten teeth minimally and are known to cause sensitivity issues.
Here are additional facts about each option:
- Professional At-Home Teeth Whitening
- Customized mouth trays will be made for your smile to ensure even, effective results. We’ll use a non-toxic dental putty to take impressions of your upper and lower jaw and send them to a professional dental lab for creation.
- Once complete, we’ll arrange an appointment in which you’ll pick up the trays and receive detailed application instructions. During your visit, we’ll record the color your teeth to do a before-and-after comparison once your final whitening shade has been reached.
- Store-Bought At-Home Whitening Kits
- In addition to their minor whitening effects, these kits utilize a universal-sized teeth tray. This not only causes uneven whitening results, but bleaching gels have also been known to seep out of the trays and cause painful blisters on users’ gums, lips, tongue, and cheeks.
If you’re considering whitening your teeth at home, call Elite Dental today! We’ll assess your smile and offer you an at-home solution that will brighten your smile quickly, evenly, and safely.
Get In Touch With Us About Professional At-Home Teeth Whitening Today
- Brighten your smile
- Whiten your teeth evenly, quickly, and safely
- Prevent teeth and gum sensitivity
- Conveniently whiten your smile from home
- Enjoy a whiter smile for many months with ongoing care!