Smile More With Dental Veneers!
Over a lifetime of use, it’s likely that your teeth will experience staining, chipping, breaking or even cracking. Whether you’re looking to address these issues or are interested in permanently updating and improving the shape or overall aesthetics of your teeth, dental veneers may be your perfect smile solution.
What are dental veneers?
Made from a thin, strong shell, dental veneers are permanently attached to the front surface of teeth. Usually crafted from porcelain, they’re highly resistant to stains and discolorations and offer a beautiful and natural-looking finish that closely resembles the look of your natural tooth enamel.
Are veneers versatile?
As your highly skilled dentists in Wheaton & Takoma Park, we know that veneers can significantly improve the following smile issues:
- Color. Certain foods, beverages, medications, smoking, and the aging process can cause stains and discolorations on your teeth. Because veneers can be customized to suit a variety of tooth shades, you’ll have your choice of natural-looking to bright-white hues. We will ensure that you receive the tooth color you want to rejuvenate your smile!
- Size & Shape. It may be that you aren’t thrilled with the shape or size of your teeth. If this is the case, we’d be happy to discuss options that can update the look of your teeth and increase your confidence in the process.
- Spacing & Alignment. Contrary to popular belief, braces aren’t the only way to adjust the alignment of your teeth! Small gaps can be closed and minor alignment issues can be corrected with the help of veneers.
How are veneers placed and maintained?
Veneers are uniquely customized to suit your smile and require at least two visits to Elite Dental. During your first visit, we’ll take impressions and tooth measurements, and during your second visit, we’ll prepare and place your crafted veneers.
When it comes to caring for your “new” smile, you can expect to follow a routine that’s very similar to caring for your natural teeth. Brush twice and floss once daily for best results, ensure that you see us at least twice annually for checkups and exams, and do your best to avoid using your teeth to bite your nails and open bobby pins. And if you grind your teeth at night, talk to us about being fitted for a custom nightguard that will protect your teeth.
Dental veneers can make an amazing impact on your smile. Call today to request a consultation!
Contact Us About Porcelain Dental Veneers Today
- Update the size, length, and color of your teeth
- Bolster your smile confidence
- Protect damaged teeth
- Fill unwanted space between teeth
- Remove stubborn stains & discolorations on teeth.